Tuesday, July 3, 2012

seussical celebration



Liam's Dr. Seuss birthday party was loads of fun, thanks to everyone that came!  Despite the heat and the pesky mosquitos in our yard, we had fun celebrating our favorite one year old!



The party was complete with....

decorations

food

cake

presents

games


and great people!

Thank you to everyone who came, especially my parents who made a surprise trip all the way from Utah.  It was such a blessing to have them here, only their stay was WAY too short!

What an amazing year it has been since Liam entered the world!  We love him to the moon and back!


***if you want any of the decor or stuff I made on the computer I'd be happy to send it to you. It's not pro, but it's free!  Just email me at jacilynn@gmail.com

6 comments:

{amy k.} said...

what a fun party! everything looks so cute! and little liam is getting so big! he is such a handsome boy!

Preston said...

That last pic is awesome! btw...was this party at your house?

Bryce and Lacey said...

What an adorable party and an adorable little guy. You are such a fun mom!!! you inspire me!!

LauraP said...

What a cute birthday party idea! Liam is adorable and I love love the name Liam. What a cutie

Kami said...

A-dorable!

Tyson & Rachel said...

Happy birthday, Liam! Looks like a blast! I love the idea of spray painting twister onto the lawn--brilliant!