Friday, September 12, 2008


I am not one to just poor myself a large glass of water. I like convenience, efficiency and ease. I purchased one of these bottles a while ago, and I have never drank more water in my life! Have you tried one? It's even MORE convenient than a disposable water bottle where you actually have to screw off the top, tip your head back for gravity to take effect and the water to actually enter your mouth, then screw the top back on so it doesn't spill in your backpack. You know those no-spill cups for kids? That phenomena is no longer just for tikes.

Thanks, Camelbak for making water intake a breeze!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the same "sippee cup", in pink. I love it too!

Ju and Brack said...

I totally own one of these and LOVE it! It is one of the greatest inventions for drinking water. I'm the same as you, I have never drank so much water in my life. By the way, I saw your mom at the temple on Wednesday morning. She is so cute!

Aubrey said...

OK, I am taking your advice and I just ordered one of these bottles! I picked a pretty turquoise color. So if I don't like it, you're in trouble. Just kidding! I jog on the tredmill almost everyday, and I always spill water all over myself as I try to tip up a squirt bottle for a drink (while running...I'm not overly coordinated!) So I think you are brilliant, and I'm going to try a straw :)

Mike and Kim said...

I will have to get one of those! I drink out of a water bottle all day when I'm at work.

Fay said...

Great idea for Mom's Christmas present to take to choir. Hate that soggy wrinkled music!

Kristy said...

Hi Jaci! It's fun to catch up with you. I agree...I much prefer our blog over facebook, but it's still a fun way to catch up with people.

I've been wanting one of these water bottles for a while now. I didn't know if I would like it or not. I think you've convinced me that I need one! :)