Monday, September 1, 2008

i heart....


I know it is bad to have obsessions...or addictions. I just can't help it. This creamy, smooth, cold drink is the most divine creation. I drank a whole gallon in a matter of days. I just can't get enough!!!! Gratefully my addiction does have nutritional value...but I am sure my excessive use is not healthy. :)

Does anyone else have a love for chocolate milk as strong as mine?

9 comments:

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

YES!!! I do, I do! This stuff is in my fridge ALL the time, and when it is all gone I start to get anxiety until I buy some more. And you do it right! It is for sure best in the gallons, none of that nesquick stuff. I bought my first gallon when a trainer at the gym said that it has the best proportion of nutrients for just after a work-out! He told me to drink one cup, but I think a tall glass is even better! Jaci, you have great taste!

Oh, I love your new bedspread too :)

Hale-O There said...

Hey Jacie this is Rach- its fun to see your wedding pic and congratulations really late. My husband Scott is up there with you in the obsession with chocolate milk. He loves it cold or hot. We have a food storage that consists of 4 different tubs of hot coco mixes! I am becoming an addict myself:)

Anonymous said...

Jac, I LOVE chocolate milk, but never have I loved it more than when I was pregnant with Abbie. I drank about a quart of it a day (sometimes more!). It helped my heartburn and it just plain made me happy!

Preston said...

I prefer my chocolate milk blended with vanilla ice cream! Thanks for that great bedtime snack idea, Dad.

Adri said...

Kate does. She is just like her Aunt Jaci in so many ways!

Mike and Kim said...

Oh Jaci, I am a HUGE fan. I love anything to do with chocolate though. I also love your cute new bedspread!

Marce said...

i LOVE chocolate milk, too! but unfortunately i am lactose intolerant. what a crappy thing to be when all you want is ice cream and chocolate milk all day! haha. love you!

Christy said...

You are just like my family whom all love chocolate milk! I don't drink milk (weird, I know.. but I think it's nasty) and so I rarely drink chocolate milk. I do LOVE chocolate, though.

PS Hope you had a good birthday!!

Kami said...

I prefer just plain chocolate! :)